Monday, May 16, 2005

About out my head...

Jennifer my first roommate was here for a few days visiting from TX. I've helped one roommate-to-be pack up and move, move a few things into my basement, move another girl into my room (I’m on the couch till June but fine with it) and moving things to give her more space. I made space to store things for the summer for an ex-boyfriend, downstairs and helped him unpack it, rearranged my living room b/c of Austin-Lee getting married, moving out and needing to take things with her.

Went hiking Saturday after graduation and it rained on us, then I reheated leftovers for dinner b/c we were all pooped. The leftovers were from the 11-person dinner party the night before. That was wonderful! Good time.

Plans changed yesterday and made a quick trip to take Jen to the airport in Richmond and Joey went with us. Weather was terrible but we made it. Had a mini meeting about the canoe trip that’s starting Wednesday night last night with Steve. We are meeting with everyone tonight to gather money for food and other communal gear and talk about expectations and vision cast lol. 12 ppl going in all: I am one of two girls. Other one is my roommate, Melissa.

This morning I started summer school and it’s going to keep me WAY busier then I expected. I have to BEFORE 8 AM TOMORROW MORNING

-buy books and read chapters
-find a magazine with an article to sumerize and type up
-make a presentation about it in the morning
-make a personal logo for personal stationary
-print out all my portfolio pieces for peer review
-make 3 mock brochure styles of different folds, panels and length

I AM SO PISSED OFF and I don’t think I should be but I am. I don't think we should have that much to do the FIRST DAY. I WORK YA KNOW! I got to work and told my supervisor that I was mad and to not to mind me. Communication was rough and frustrating. Art direction sucked.

Daniel leaving and people moving and work sucking and school still going and this trip coming up is starting to make me CRAZY!!! I'm not dead now b/c of my wonderful friend Jennifer. She makes my life great. She represents my Jesus to me in a way that I am so thankful for. I LOVE YOU JEN!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i DONT REALLY KNOW IF YOU WILL READ THIS BUT i JUST LEFT A MESSAGE WITH DANIEL. I CANT BELIVE HE IS GONE I SAW HIM A LITTLE BIT BEFORE HE WENT TO TRANING. A SHORT TIME. I MISS THE OLD TIMES WITH EVERYONE A REFLECT OFTEN. ( OH THIS IS HEATHER ANYWAYS YOU KNOW THE TWIN..LOL) HOW THE HECK ARE YOU GIRL. STEVE LEFT I THINK THE SAME DAY AS STEVE DID. THIS PAST TUESDAY THE 17TH. ANYWAYS MY EMAIL IS BLASTEDAMERICAN@YAHOO.COM LOWER CASE OF COURSE. ANYWAYS IF YOU HAVE TIME EMAIL ME. HOLLYS DONT HAVE A COMPUTER SO SHE WONT BE EMAILING BACK OR ANYTHING. TALK TO YOU SOON.... LOVE YA GIRL HEATHER

Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home