Saturday, May 28, 2005

Busy, yet bored...

How in the world is it possible to have a healthy list of things to do around the house and reading to do and a little school work and working 30 hours a week and train for a triathlon and still be bored? I dunno, but I’m am.

I haven’t told a ton of people that I am doing a triathlon at the end of July because I just found out about it. Looked it up and thought it would be a good time and great fun so I started training on Wednesday and have everyday since then. Swimming 300 meters (400 meters is ¼ mile) should take about 10 minutes or so, biking 13 miles (I have the most improvement to make in this category) and running 3 miles and that should take 25 minuets or a little more. I want to be able to finish the whole thing in an hour and a quarter. I actually have no idea what a respectable time for a race like this is, so I could be way off.

Bible studies are done for the summer so there are two less meetings I have during the week which is one reason I’m bored right now. I can think of a short list of things I could accomplish around the house but since I have time to do them, I don’t want to. There is a book I’ve started and desperately want to finish and now that I have the time, don’t want to. Weird how deadlines and make us go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can always use the extra time to call your friends and family, or gee I don't know relax a little.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home