Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Not really =( DANG

Yea, about my blog. I got all excited because I had a lot of pictures at work and a good scanner, and some time, so I thought I'd be able to get some images on my site, but I'd have to download the picture server onto my work computer and that isn't ok. So I have to use my own computer, which is fine. But it adds another step. Transference. I have to make digital files of all the pictures I want to post, save them to a disk and then upload them on my computer and I haven't made time for it. Frankly. And I want to! Oh I want to, and I know it's important because you all want to see what is going on in my life and I've taken so many pictures this year and there is nothing to show for it. As far as the blog goes.

I suck at picture posting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home