Friday, August 12, 2005

This One Is Short...

Ok, I keep promising that one day I would write a blog that you wouldn’t need to schedule vacation time to read, so hopefully I’ll meet my goal with this one =)

I just wanted to post a quick up date on the exciting world that is my August. Each Sunday night I help a friend of mine teach his youth group girls and we had our first lesson last Sunday: it went SO well! The learning and growing that will happen in lives and hearts because of this class is thrilling to me! I am not excluded from begin effected. God continues to reveal himself thru both study and teaching and I’ve learned so much.

My brother is coming home from war to visit and he’ll be here on the 24th of this month and we’ll spend a week together! We’ll make a trip out to my parents for a few days during that time so we can all be together. It will be great to have him here again.

My two favorite readers, Heather and Holly—beautiful twins and wonderful mothers—are expecting anther babe into the family! Well, Holly is expecting but Heather isn’t. Her baby boy, Little Steve, is turning 2 on Monday, August 15. Holly’s second girl, Allie, is turning 8 months old the day after that! The sad thing is I haven’t met either one of them. Kayle is talking now but I haven’t seen her since she was seconds old…. =( not good

Next weekend I’ll be spending some time at the beach on a little vacation with my best friend and some people I haven’t even meet yet! That should be great fun. = - )

I am getting an x-ray done today on my foot because it’s been hurting for a week and I’m starting to think it is bone related. It became clear that it wasn’t muscular when it started. I though that it was spiritual warfare, and I’ve spent some time in prayer about it and it’s continuing to grow. I’ve even try to forget that it was there and carry on: going on hikes and taking care of house and car stuff, throw a ball around in the park. Nope. Still hurts. And even more so. Yesterday I broke down and finally went to the doctors about it. Since my insurance ran out when I turned 23 last April, I didn’t just want to run to the doctor at the onset. (Ok Short Abby. Keep it short!) X-ray today. Will tell you about it later!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl how are you doing? i just wanted to tell you hi!!! hey um did you get the pics i sent you? well i hope so. i love ya holly

Sunday, August 14, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi abby! I hope that you are doing well. Not to gittery with daniel coming home so soon. It is exciting, huh. I cant wait till he is home for good! Anyways other then daniel...How is the job? Do you still speak with rebecca? And guess who I saw vince from your school? Interesting how people change over the years! Be good and I will have you and your family in my prayers. Kiss daniel for me and tell your parents hi from GA!!
~heather

Monday, August 15, 2005

 
Blogger Abby said...

Heather and Holly! Thanks for the feedback! My job is going very well and am enjoying learning new things about the print industry!

After wanting to find Rebecca again for about 2.5 years and trying since last November, last week I finally called her on her home phone, left a message and she called me back and we talked for an hour! It was GREAT! I can't believe I haven't posted about that! Thanks for reminding me! That'll be my next one.

I saw pics of ya'lls babies and they are GOOD LOOKIN' kids! WAY to go girls! Keep it up. The world needs dedicated moms like you ladies. I'll be in touch!

Monday, August 15, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Abigail Ruth Ellyson. I hope this week is going well for you. Just wanted to remind you about the flies on the ceiling.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home