Friday, January 06, 2006

Sooooo Much....





This is ME AND THE MAN right before we "took the plung"...skydiving!
These pictures were taken at Thanksgiving at Anna's house. Steve and I are in front.

This is one of the most exciting times of my life! I am side by side with the ones I love planning my wedding day. We are counting down with dry erase marker on my bathroom mirror.

Please pray, that on top of all this CrAzY planning, that I wouldn't neglect my "previous engagements." I still have Bible Study Fellowship obligations and I can't wait to see how the rest of this year will turn out! My relationships with other people in my life shouldn't be forgotten. Maintaining a healthy relationship with Stephen you would think would be a no-brainer, but I don't want to give up one-on-one time with him to only think about and plan the wedding.

Most importantly, my relationship with Father. This should never, ever, be something that gets pushed aside, no matter what 'life brings.' God brings life! He IS life. I shouldn't have time for much else because I can't get enough of him. I can't think of the last time I was late to something because my personal worship and quiet time was that enriching.

(BIG Dave! Thanks for the new number! I’ve tried the old one and it doesn’t work any more. I can’t wait to hear about your basic training extravaganzas!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your such a skinny skinny girl now!! Steve and I plan on being there no matter what for you! You and steve look great. Keep focused and you will be fine!!! ~heather

Friday, January 06, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby my love!! dang you look good!! your wedding is one day before kayley turns three. iam going to be there i don't care if i have to come with a 2 or 3 mth old a 19 or 20mth and a 3 year old by myself. God willing wes can come too. lol i just can't believe this you guys look so so happy togather and you all look so great. perfect match. i can not wait to see him for real. i was just wondering why did you pick that date? iam sure it is a perfect one for ya'll i was just wondering. i love you guys and you look wonderful again.~ holly

Saturday, January 07, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts Abby. I was looking for skydiving gear related information and found your blog. I have a skydiving gear site. You'll find info on skydiving gear, equipment, drop zones, powered parachutes, tandem sky diving, base jumping and more! Come and check it out if you get time :-)
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Abby, I was just browsing, looking for skydiving supplies related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a skydiving supplies site. You'll find info on skydiving gear, equipment, drop zones, powered parachutes, tandem sky diving, base jumping and more! Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts Abby. I was looking for skydive related information and found your blog. I have a skydive site. You'll find info on skydiving gear, equipment, drop zones, powered parachutes, tandem sky diving, base jumping and more! Come and check it out if you get time :-)
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Abby, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on wedding planning ontario canada when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding planning ontario canada. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about wedding planning ontario canada at the site above.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home